Basic Home Watch Package includes:
- Visual inspection throughout property
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure
- Check that a/c is cooling properly
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush toilets
- Check hot water heater
- Check for evidence of water leaks
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and/or rodents
- Walk exterior perimeter and check pool conditions, screening, landscape lighting, etc.
- Charge vehicle battery at customers request
- Homewatch inspection checklist report completed during each homewatch inspection
- IMMEDIATE reporting to client of any abnormalities found
Many things can go wrong in 30 days in an unattended property. We strongly recommend 4 inspection visits per month.
A detailed Homewatch Inspection Checklist Report is completed during each inspection displaying the condition of your property along with the date and time the inspection was completed. All of our Inspection Checklist Reports are completed electronically.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Don’t let this be your home!
A small water leak can lead to serious damage. Mold spreads very quickly. It can lead to thousands of dollars in remediation costs and can also lead to serious health-related issues. Weekly inspections are strongly recommended. Let us help catch it in time